Last updated on March 8th, 2020
Ready to see some of the best 4K TVs under 300? Let’s check them out!
In this article, we show you the top 5 best 4K TVs under 300! This list was created based on the overall price, quality, popularity, and our personal opinion which is based on hours of research.
Enjoying our simple product slideshows?
Support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel – 5 Best Products!
Top 5 Best 4K TVs Under 300
1. LG 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV
Start movie night right with the LG UHD TV UM7300 4K screen that provides four times the resolution of Full HD. Its powerful quad-core processor enhances picture and sound, while 4K Active HDR adjusts picture scene by scene.
This LG UHD TV also combines LG ThinQ with the voice assistance of the Google Assistant* and Alexa to control your entertainment and connected home. It’s the TV that transforms your experience.
- The quad-core processor improves images, action, and color, reducing distracting video noise and motion blur, enhancing sharpness and portraying accurate colors.
- LG Thinq, Alexa and Google Assistant: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology.
- 4K resolution TV detail and more lifelike picture with scene by scene picture adjustment; Supports HDR formats, HDR10 and HLG.
- Has a wide viewing angle that keeps you enthralled with spectacular realism displaying almost 100 percent color accuracy, even from a 60-degree angle.
2. TCL 55 Inch 4K ROKU TV
TCL, one of the world’s largest TV manufacturers in the world and America’s fastest-growing TV brand, brings the latest in 4K technology and design. We’ve simplified the 4K Ultra HD TV so you can instantly enjoy endless entertainment.
Choose from more than 5,000 streaming channels that feature 450,000 movies and TV episodes plus live sports, news, music, kids, and family, food, science and tech, fitness, foreign language and so much more.
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Top 5 Best Radar Detectors
- 5 Best 4K TVs Under $500
- Top 5 Best Galaxy S10 Screen Protectors
- 5 Best 4K TVs Under $1,000
- Top 5 Best Screen Protectors For iPhone 11
3. Hisense 43 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV
Watch thousands of streaming content channels in 4K UHD with this 43-Inch Hisense Roku TV. Its simple home screen menu lets you manage Internet, Cable, game console and HDTV sources, and it has HDR and motion rate processing for a lifelike picture. This Hisense Roku TV has dual-band Wi-Fi for low-interference networking.
- This TV offers a clearer, more defined picture when compared to Full HD. Plus, easily make the most of the brilliant picture by accessing 4K Ultra High Definition movies and TV with the 4K Spotlight Channel.
- High dynamic range (HDR) boosts the contrast of every image while delivering vivid, deep colors. With enhancements to the darkest and lightest areas of the picture, HDR delivers an image that looks closer to life.
- Don’t struggle to keep your eye on the ball—enjoy fast-paced sports, movies and 4K gaming without the lag.
- With a simple home screen, easy-to-use remote and automatic software updates, Hisense Roku TV is a smart TV that’s simple to use—and easy to love.
- With dual-band wireless built-in, the R7E can make the most of modern routers, giving you blazing-fast connection speeds without a mess of tangled cables.
4. TCL 43 Inch 4K UHD ROKU TV
TCL’s 5-Series marries superior 4K UHD picture quality with Dolby Vision HDR for a stellar imaging experience.
The 5-Series’ HDR dynamic contrast technology uses information embedded in Dolby Vision content to optimize every scene for accurate detail in bright and dark areas simultaneously, unlike other HDR formats that have a set brightness level for all content.
The 5-Series models’ iPQ engine provides precise color replication while HDR Pro Gamma significantly improves HDR performance in any setting. Easy Voice Control lets you control your entertainment using just your voice.
The award-winning Roku TV Smart Platform provides seamless access to over 500,000 movies and TV shows, your cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console and other devices without flipping through inputs or complicated menus.
- Smart functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Full view design provides a clean, contemporary edge to edge glass display that blends seamlessly into your viewing experience.
- Auto Game Mode automatically enhances performance by offering the smoothest action, lowest latency and the best picture settings for gaming.
5. Vizio 40 Inch 4K HDR TV
- Get instant access to popular apps right on the TV using the included remote making finding something to watch more fun – discover new shows including movies in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen’s backlight for superior light uniformity and picture performance
- Download Chromecast-enabled apps to your smartphone, then simply tap the Cast button to stream on the TV. Discover a range of free, subscription or paid content from thousands of apps.
- Has a Quad-core GPU and Quad-core CPU for blazing fast performance and faster, smoother onscreen graphics.
When you’re shopping for the best 4K TVs under $300, you want to make sure you’ve done your research, as we have. When you’re in need of a good-quality TV, we’ve got you covered.
In our opinion, based on our research and testing them for ourselves, these are some of the best 4K TVs under 300 that are currently on the market!