Ready to see some of the best Logitech speakers for PC gaming? Let’s check them out!
In this article, we show you the top 5 best Logitech speakers for PC gaming! This list was created based on the overall price, quality, popularity, and our personal opinion which is based on hours of research.
Enjoying our simple product slideshows?
Support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel – 5 Best Products!
Top 5 Best Logitech Speakers For PC Gaming
1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Speaker System
This powerful THX-certified speaker system makes it easy for you to turn any room into a home theater. Hear every tire squeal, footstep and rumble the way the studio intended – in 5.1 discreet channels of explosive, detailed surround sound.
- Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended.
- Subwoofer puts out 165 watts of power.
- Your assurance of true cinema-quality sound.
- Satellite speakers are 4 x 67 watts and can be mounted on the walls.
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room-shaking audio with deep bass you can feel.
- Connect up to six devices: computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infrared remote.
- Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience.
2. Logitech Z623 2.1 Speaker System
Make your shows, movies, games and music come to life in true THX sound. This powerful 2.1 speaker system with subwoofer delivers big, bold, booming audio with simple wired connections to your TV, PC, gaming console and more.
- This THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies, and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio.
- Satellite speakers put out 2 x 35 watts of power.
- Has RCA and 3.5-millimeter inputs to make it easy to plug in up to 3 audio devices – your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more.
- It has 2 satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer that delivers sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms.
- Compatible with Television, Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii.
- 400 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS power delivers amped audio from this 2.1 speaker system.
- 5 Best 4K TVs Under $500
- Top 5 Best FM Transmitters
- 5 Best 4K TVs Under $1,000
- Top 5 Best Screen Protectors For iPhone 11
3. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speaker System
Experience your movies, games and shows like never before. The Z333 brings powerful sound to any room with a simple plug-and-play connection to your computer, TV, tablet, smartphone or game console.
- 80 Watts Peak/40 Watts RMS power delivers maximum loudness via two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer.
- Enjoy rich, clear, bold sound. (Small driver (tweeter) on satellite speakers is decorative and non-operational)
- The front-facing subwoofer produces rich bass, adding another dimension to your videos, games, and music.
- Experience strong bass you can hear and feel.
- Connect up to two compatible devices via the 3.5 millimeters and RCA inputs. No need to disconnect when switching between audio sources.
- Easily access power, volume and the headphone jack using the wired control pod. Adjust the bass level with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer.
- Listen to your music privately via the headphone jack located on the front of the right speaker.
- The 5 inch driver adds deep, intense bass to your music, movies and games.
4. Logitech Z506 Speaker System
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass.
- Compatible with Television, Computer, Smartphone, Tablet, Music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii. Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources.
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more.
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
5. Logitech G560 PC Gaming Speakers
Experience new levels of intensity with Logitech G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers with lights.
This 2.1 speaker system reacts to in-game action and music. Customize effects across nearly 16.8 million colors with four lighting zones: front-facing and rear ambient projection. 240 Watts Peak (120 Watts RMS) power feeds an explosive, down-firing subwoofer and two satellite RGB speakers with wide-angle drivers for clear, pure sound.
- Built-in LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting blasts game-driven lighting colors and effects activated by the audio in many popular games.
- Explosive 240 Watts Peak power and unique driver design deliver a huge soundscape for a heightened gaming experience.
- X Ultra surround sound renders 3D positional audio so you hear your gaming environment from every angle.
- Easily customize four-speaker lighting zones with Logitech Family Software for both front and rear light projection in your choice of 16.8 million colors.
- Works with Windows-based PCs and Bluetooth enabled devices including computers, smartphones, and tablets (DTS:X not supported on Mac OS X).
When you’re shopping for the best Logitech speakers for PC gaming, you want to make sure you’ve done your research, as we have. When you’re in need of some good-quality speakers, we’ve got you covered.
In our opinion, based on our research and testing them for ourselves, these are some of the best Logitech speakers for PC gaming that are currently on the market!