Last updated on February 17th, 2020
Tired of Dandruff? It happens to the best of us. We’re going to show you some of the best shampoos for dandruff that are on the market right now!
Video SummaryClick to Subscribe >
Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dandruff
1. Aveeno Shampoo For Dandruff
Soothe and clarify your scalp while adding high shine and volume to your strands with this farm-to-shower inspired Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo. Oat as the first ingredient helps to promote a healthy scalp environment.
Infused with apple cider vinegar, this shampoo cleans and clarifies your scalp while adding shine to your hair. The blend of ingredients works together to produce a sensational, fresh fragrance. Free from sulfates, parabens, and dyes, this product is safe for color-treated hair.
- Oat is the first ingredient in this scalp-soothing, farm-fresh inspired shampoo infused with apple cider vinegar to clarify the scalp and add high shine and volume to dull hair.
- Infused with apple cider vinegar, this shampoo cleanses and reinforces shine from root to tip. It’s free of sulfates, dyes & parabens & safe for all hair types & color-treated hair.
- Aveeno makes hair care products that promote healthy hair & scalp, from shampoo & conditioner to hair masks, leave-in milk, mists & oils.
- Aveeno has been a trusted household brand since 1945. They’re best known for their skin & hair care products, where oat’s soothing properties are put to work on body, face, and scalp.
- Aveeno’s hair care products are blended in perfect balance with wholesome ingredients to help soothe your scalp and nourish your strands for beautiful hair from root to tip.
2. Selsun Blue Shampoo For Dandruff
Everyone has seen the Selsun Blue commercials, it’s the clear formula that helps stop the itch and flakes, is gentle on your hair, and also lathers great, leaving your hair clean and soft.
- Has 8 intensive moisturizers and botanicals.
- Clear, gentle, and extra-hydrating formula.
3. True+Real Shampoo For Dandruff
This original strength dandruff shampoo controls the symptoms of psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff. True+Real shampoo provides long-lasting relief from flaking and itching.
- Compare to Neutrogena T/Gel Active Ingredient.
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Long-lasting relief from flaking and itching.
- Begins working fast!
4. Neutrogena Dandruff Shampoo
Neutrogena’s therapeutic scalp shampoo is a dermatologist recommended formula designed to clear crusty scalp build-up while relieving itching and flaking associated with severe scalp conditions, like dandruff and psoriasis.
This effective formula contains 3% Salicylic Acid, a clinically proven, active ingredient that can be used as the first step in any scalp routine. Its clear formula is free of added color, preservatives and fragrance.
- Free of added color, preservatives and fragrance.
- Clears and helps prevent flakes and scalp build-up.
- Dermatologist recommended formula.
- Gentle enough for everyday use.
5. Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo
Time spent thinking about flakes could be better spent preventing them with the nourishing anti-dandruff formula of Head & Shoulders Shampoo. This cleansing shampoo is designed to give your hair and scalp complete moisture, and you complete confidence every single day.
This powerful formula is also as gentle on your hair as it is strong on dandruff, so you can use it every day to maintain your hair’s healthy, flake-free appearance. That means it can help you say goodbye to flakes, itch, and irritation.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo fights flakes and leaves your scalp clean and refreshed.
- From the scalp care experts; the makers of America’s #1 dandruff shampoo (based on volume sales).
- Multi-symptom relief offers proven protection from flakes, itch, and dryness (flakes and itch associated with dandruff).
- Nourishes hair and scalp to relieve dandruff symptoms while cleansing and hydrating hair.
- Fragrant notes of almond oil leave hair smelling fresh and clean.
When you’re shopping for the best shampoos for dandruff, you want to make sure you’ve done your research, as we have. More importantly, when you’re in need of a good quality shampoo to take care of itchiness and flakes, we’ve got you covered.
In our opinion, based on our in-depth research, these are some of the best shampoos for dandruff that are currently on the market!