Best Soundbars Under $200 In 2019
In this article, we decided to do the research and list the top 5 best soundbars under $200 in 2019. We made this list based on our personal opinion and we listed them based on their price, quality, performance, durability and more. If you have any other recommendations, please leave a comment at the end of the article.
Note: Prices were under $200 at the time of making this article. To see the most updated prices, make sure you check out the links of each product. Also, prices may vary depending on the country.
Yamaha YAS-108 (BEST SOUND)
1. Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar
Complement your TV with theater-quality sound from your favorite movies, music, and games. This ultra-slim sound bar fits discreetly in front of your TV or on a shelf, or can be rotated for a low-profile wall mount. Setup is a breeze with a simple connection to your TV while Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from your mobile devices and Bluetooth-capable Amazon Alexa devices.
- Built-in subwoofers for Deep bass in one slim sound bar.
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity.Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range- 33 ft. (without obstructions).
- DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound.
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices.
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or aux Connection.
Overall Consumer Rating (based on 298 reviews) = 4.5 out of 5 stars
View On Amazon
2. Sony CT290 Ultra-Slim Soundbar
Bring every song, show and movie to life. With 300 watts of power and 2.1ch S-Force Surround Sound, you’ll feel like you’re at the heart of everything with a clear, mid and high range, while the wireless subwoofer fills in the rumbling lows.
- 300W power, plus 2.1ch S-Force PRO Front Surround sound.
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth; Slot-in design.
- Save space with the ultra-slim, wall-mountable design.
- Hear clearer voices with Voice Mode and clearer sound at low volumes with Night Mode.
- Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC.
- Music playback via USB.
- Product Dimensions: 35.43 x 2.05 x 3.39 inches (sound bar), 6.69 x 13.46 x 14.25 inches (subwoofer) Item Weight: 5.07 lb (sound bar), 13.89 lb (subwoofer).
- In the box: Sony 2.1-Channel Sound bar System with Wireless Subwoofer and Digital Amplifier, Batteries, Foot pad, Optical cable, Owner’s manual, Wall hanging template, Warranty card.
Overall Consumer Rating (based on 246 reviews) = 3.5 out of 5 stars
View On Amazon
3. Polk Audio SB225 Universal Soundbar
The Polk Audio 31″ universal sound bar features both optical and auxiliary inputs for connecting a tv, DVD and Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and more. With built-in Bluetooth technology, you can easily connect your phone, tablet, PC or other Bluetooth device wirelessly. Smart bar technology enables the sound bar to learn your tv’s remote, minimizing the clutter of multiple remotes.
- Compatible with most tvs-plus, smart bar technology enables the sound bar to learn your tv’s remote.
- Connects directly to your tv, DVD or Blu-ray player, or gaming console.
- Bluetooth wireless technology stereo quality sound from your iPhone, android, tablet or other compatible device.
- Remote control included with source selection and bass level control.
- Built-in keyhole slots on sound bar for easy wall-mounting.
Overall Consumer Rating (based on 128 reviews) = 4 out of 5 stars
View On Amazon
4. Samsung HW-M450 Soundbar
Powerful Bass: Don’t let wires get in the way of your bass. Set the wireless subwoofer anywhere in your space and surround yourself with richer, deeper bass.
Feel the action like never before: The Surround Sound Expansion feature adds depth and brings a new dimension to deliver more a more realistic and immersive audio experience.
Stream your favorite music: Built in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily stream and play music wirelessly from Bluetooth compatible devices, like your smartphone or tablet.
Connect your way: Connect your Soundbar to your Samsung TV with ease and without the clutter of wires via Bluetooth. Or connect via HDMI for the best audio and video experience.
- 2.1 Channel Soundbar System with Dolby Digital sound and surround sound expansion deliver added depth, while the Soundbars wireless Bluetooth connectivity lets you fill the room with your favorite music.
- Set the wireless subwoofer anywhere in your space and surround yourself with richer, deeper bass.
- Built in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily stream and play music wirelessly from Bluetooth compatible devices, like your smartphone or tablet.
- Control your home entertainment system from your phone or mobile device with the Samsung Audio Remote App.
Overall Consumer Rating (based on 160 reviews) = 4 out of 5 stars
View On Amazon
5. VIZIO 2.1 Channel Soundbar System
Introducing the all-new VIZIO 36″ 2.1 sound bar system, designed to complement 40”+ class tv’s. Boost your TV audio and enjoy your entertainment in Full audio clarity. The wireless subwoofer delivers a room-filling audio experience with deep thumping bass. TV shows, movies, and sports games become loud and clear. Upgrade to premium audio with performance that delivers up to 100dB of sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. the sound bar also connects you with your favorite music.
With Bluetooth capability built-in, you can stream music from your smartphone or other compatible music player in high quality. Lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger from anywhere in the room. Complement your TV with a minimalist design that blends in with any room of your home.
- Amazon Exclusive 2018 Model with DTS Virtual: X
- DTS virtual: X delivers virtual overhead sound for an immersive sound experience.
- Wireless subwoofer: experience room-shaking bass with the wireless subwoofer.
- Bluetooth: stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop via Bluetooth.
- Audio quality: enjoy 100 dB of room filling, Crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion.
- Set up in minutes: all cables included.
- Sound Enhancement Technology: Dolby Digital, DTS Studio Sound, DTS TruSurround, DTS TruVolume.
Overall Consumer Rating (based on 329 reviews) = 4.5 out of 5 stars
View On Amazon
If you liked our review, do us a favor and share it with your friends! In addition, if you would like to be notified when we publish new product reviews, sign up to our mailing list. Don’t worry though, we don’t spam people. We only send 1-2 emails every 2 weeks. You can sign up for our mailing list here.