Top 5 Best Blenders Under $100 | Which Blenders Are The Best?
From eating healthy/dieting to treating the kids to a healthy snack, blending a fruit smoothie has never tasted better! You’re about the find out which blenders are the best blenders under $100. We tested 12 different blender models under $100 and wow did we have a lot of fun and learn a lot!
Most people would think that just because they’re cheaper blenders, they won’t work as good or won’t be as good as the expensive blenders. This myth is far from the truth.
These blenders made some phenomenal salsa and ranch dressing dip for us, without any issues whatsoever. If you enjoy blending your own dips, salsa, or smoothies, you’ll want to take a look at these blenders.
Out of the 12 blenders that we tested under $100, 8 of them really stood out to us but we only felt like 5 of those 8 were worth buying. Mainly because of durability, the other 3 didn’t feel or appear as “sturdy” as the others, so we didn’t include them.
We did the testing and research for you so that you don’t have to spend hours doing it yourself. If you’re in the market for a good quality blender for making smoothies or dip this summer, then our top 5 we’re showing you today will do the job!
Table of Contents
Topics Covered In This Product Review
- About Blenders
- Top 5 Best Blenders Under $100
- Wrap Up
Affiliate Disclaimer – If you purchase a blender with any of our affiliate links, we will donate a good portion of it at no expense to you. With our product review revenues, we donate a good chunk to help our United States Veterans on a monthly basis. Your support greatly helps and we genuinely appreciate it. We try our best to make our reviews unbiased and backed by our findings by using and testing each product that we review in our testing facility.
1. About Blenders
Most blenders use a 1-2 liter blending container that is typically made of glass, plastic, or stainless steel. The glass blenders are typically heavier but are the most stable out of the bunch.
Plastic, on the other hand, is prone to scratching and absorbing the smell of blended food over time. Stainless steel is preferred for its looks but limits the visibility of the ingredients as it’s being blended. Overall, we prefer glass blenders.
Most blenders have 3-16 speed settings which are nice because the more choices you have in speed settings, the smoother your recipes will be.
Most of these blenders have removable blades as well. If they do, they should have an o-ring or gasket between the body of the blender and the base to seal the blender and prevent spillage. These O-rings can be easily replaced if you ever have an issue with them.
2. Top 5 Best Blenders Under $100
We had a lot of fun testing all of these blenders, this first NutriBullet was our favorite as it was the easiest to clean and it chopped our fruits in the quickest time out of any of the other blenders we tested. If you’re looking for a good blender to make smoothies or healthy drinks for you or your kids, these five will do the job!
This is why we tested and reviewed them, we want to suggest the absolute best products to our readers so that they know for a fact that they are buying a good quality product. Below are our top 5 best blenders under $100!
1. NutriBullet 12-Piece Blender
The NutriBullet was our all-time favorite. I’m sure you all remember seeing it on TV many years ago. Well, it’s still running strong! This blender is an absolute beast. The only drawback is that it doesn’t have a pitcher, it only blends one or two servings at a time. It’s not a big deal, but the other blenders we included, have a pitcher if you want to blend more servings.
Unlike juicers and blenders, Nutribullet nutrient extractors break down the cell walls of fibrous plant foods, releasing important vitamins and minerals contained within. At the same time, they reduce beneficial fiber, pulp, seeds, and skins into a smooth-as-silk texture, delivering food to your body in an easily digestible, easily absorbable form. More than juicing, more than blending, and more than chewing, nutrient extraction allows you to receive the highest degree of nutrition your food has to offer.
View On Amazon
- Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes and green smoothies.
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor.
- Powerful, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action.
- Includes power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade, 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes.
2. Ninja Professional 72oz Blender
The Ninja Professional Blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. Ninja Total Crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. The XL 72 oz. professional blender jar is great for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
This blender performed the best when crushing ice for smoothies. There wasn’t any type of lag and it didn’t get clogged up at all either. Overall, this was our favorite for making a smoothie with ice.
Total Crushing Technology
Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable professional power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds. Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips, and smoothies!
View On Amazon
- The Ninja Professional Blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 Ounce maximum liquid capacity.
- Ninja Total Crushing blades give you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing Crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds.
- The 72 oz professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family Also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris.
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips, and smoothies!
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders.
Sign up to get notified when we publish new product reviews!
Don't worry, we won't spam you - we only send 1-2 emails per week.
Ninja Professional 1100 Watt
3. Ninja Professional 1100 Watt Blender
The Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups is a professional, high-powered kitchen tool with 1100 watts of power. Its XL 72 oz.* Blender Pitcher features Total Crushing blades that blast through ice and frozen fruit in seconds for perfect ice crushing, blending and controlled processing. Plus, its 16 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids make it easy to make delicious, nutrient-rich juices on the go. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
View On Amazon
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single-serve functions.
- 72 oz Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
- Two 16 oz Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient-rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free parts Single Serve Blade Assembly.
- Includes one 1100-watt base, 72 oz Total Crushing Pitcher, and two 16 oz Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go Lids NOTE: Refer user manual before use.
4. Oster Pro Blender Plus
Blending just got better with the Oster Pro 1200 Plus. You can make everything fresh and delicious with this blender’s versatility and performance. The powerful motor impresses any chef as it blends through ice, greens, frozen ingredients and more. Starting up with an extra boost at 1200 power watts, it works with blending force to smoothly and continuously create the consistency you need.
Smart settings are conveniently programmed to blend the perfect smoothies, salsas, and milkshakes in just one touch so you never have to guess how long or what speed to blend your ingredients. The wide base allows foods to flow freely down to the blade and dual direction technology spins the Crush Pro 6 Blade in forward and reverse motion, optimizing the blade’s power to blend all types of foods.
View On Amazon
- Smart Settings Technology and 7 Speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations.
- Dual Direction Blade Technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision. The extra-wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results.
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power.
- 6-cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock.
5. Oster Core 16-Speed Blender
With sleek modern styling and a powerful 450-watt motor, this efficient countertop blender works great for whipping up fruit smoothies, mixing frozen margaritas, blending pureed soups, stirring up zesty salsas, and more.
Simply add ingredients to the large 5-cup scratch-resistant glass jar, secure the lid, and make a speed selection from the user-friendly push-button control panel.
Choose between low power and high power and 16-speed settings including grate, blend, shred, grind, mash, liquefy, frappe, stir, beat, puree, chop, whip, pulse, ice crush, and more.
The appliance features sharp ice-crushing stainless-steel blades to ensure smooth results and an exclusive all-metal drive system where the two connecting pieces, from the motor to blade, are made of metal (instead of plastic) for enhanced durability and long-lasting performance.
Best of all, the glass jar can safely go in the dishwasher for effortless cleanup.
View On Amazon
- 700 power watts/450 blending watts.
- Crush Pro 4 Blade uses stainless steel, 4-point design to pulverize and chop with precision.
- Oster 10 Year DURALAST All-Metal Drive Limited Warranty for lasting durability.
- 16 Speeds from PULSE to PUREE. BPA-Free.
- 5-Cup Boroclass Glass Jar is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- The 2-ounce filler cap has built-in markings to measure and pour ingredients while blending.
3. Wrap Up
One thing to keep in mind when you’re deciding on a blender to buy, you want to make sure that it’s going to look good on your counter as well. This was another factor that took into play while we were deciding on our top 5 list. We hope that we were able to be of help in deciding which type of blender to buy.
If you have any questions on any of these blenders, feel free to leave us a comment below. Or, if you would rather message us directly, feel free to use our contact form on our contact page and we will respond to your email in a timely manner.
If you enjoyed this article, do us a favor and share it with your friends! If you like our product reviews, join our mailing list to get notified when we publish new product reviews! Don’t worry, we don’t spam, we only send 1-2 emails every 2 weeks.