Top 5 Best Gaming Laptops In 2019 | Which Laptops Are The Best?
Top 5 Best Gaming Laptops In 2019 | Which Laptops Are The Best?
Are you a hardcore gamer? Do you game in the comfort of your own home, or maybe even at Starbucks? Either way, a good quality gaming laptop is a great asset to take your favorite games anywhere! Gaming laptops are becoming widely popular these days for that reason alone. People want to be able to take their gaming with them wherever they go. Can’t exactly do that with a giant, clunky desktop!
Let’s get into some technical stuff. If you’re a gamer I’m sure you know that the specs of a gaming laptop can vary enormously. I’m sure you’re also aware that some gaming laptops are tougher to upgrade than others as well. Note: I think they should all be easy to upgrade since you want your gaming laptop to always be running at top performance. Because honestly, you really need the highest level of performance at all times to meet your needs of the PC gaming experience.
In addition, having an optimal screen size and phenomenal GPU for for the best visuals and framerates need to be top notch as well. As far as other performance stats, you also want the best of the best when it comes to CPU and RAM as well. You want your laptop to be able to perform and handle anything you throw at it (metaphorically).
Overall, when shopping for a new gaming laptop, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner, you want something that you’re going to love for awhile and something that will suit your needs as well. When it comes to gaming laptops, you’re making a considerable investment, so you should get only what you absolutely want, so you can enjoy it for years. In addition, you want to be able to play your favorite games with the highest performance as possible!
Let’s get to the actual laptops shall we? We did the research so you don’t have to. We reviewed and listed the Top 5 Best Gaming Laptops In 2019! These laptops were chosen based on specs, overall popularity, top reviews, overall cost, and much more!
ASUS ROG Zephyrus
ASUS ROG Strix Hero Edition
Gaming Laptop Buying Tips
Consider The Screen Sizes
When you’re in the market for buying a new gaming laptop, one of the biggest aspects you’ll want to consider in the screen size. The size of the screen can literally make or break your gaming experience. Shop around and decide on which size is best for you and your preferences.
Considering gaming laptops are expected to display jaw-dropping graphics, it’s most important to choose a gaming laptop with a screen that POPS to your visual eye. In addition, you’ll also want to consider a screen that works best for the genre of games that you play.
Here are some various screen sizes for gaming laptops.
- 14-inch gaming laptop screens have much lower resolutions but on the flip side, the’re GREAT for a beginner who is just starting to get into the world of PC gaming. These screen might be a little less intense compared to the larger ones, but they’ll definitely do the job.
- 15-inch gaming laptop screens are what most people have these days. Actually, many of them are actually 15.6-inches to be exact. These screens can do just about everything and are widely used by the majority of PC gamers.
- 17-inch gaming laptop screens are pretty great if you’re the type who likes to feel like you’re “in the game” itself. Beware though, these laptops are awkward as hell when you want to take it somewhere. The good thing is that you will get some of the best clarity from a screen this size.
Pay Attention To The Video Card
When it comes to video cards, you want to make sure you’re getting a gaming laptop with the best GPU on the market. The GPU or “graphics processing unit” is the component that handles your laptop’s image rendering while playing your favorite games. Additionally, having a good GPU is honestly one of the most important factors in your ability to enjoy PC gaming.
When you’re shopping for a gaming laptop, look for the chipset series as well as the VRAM and make certain that both will be good enough for the genre of games that you’re most likely to play.
Budget Prices For Gaming Laptops
When you’re shopping for a gaming laptop, there’s going to be two main pricing variants that will stand out to you. The first price variant will be the gaming laptops in the $600 to $1,000 range. In this range, you’re going to find gaming laptops that are still very good to buy, but they won’t be as luxurious as the higher quality gaming laptops.
I would only use gaming laptops in this range for lightweight gaming and not for anything like first-person shooters or anything like that. If you’re planning on playing Call of Duty or any other games in that genre, you’ll want to spend a bit more money and get something with 4K resolution and higher quality components.
Luxury Prices For Gaming Laptops
Now if you’re shopping for a top-of-the-line gaming laptop, you can expect to spend anywhere from $1,000 to $2,000 all day long. These gaming laptops will handle anything. You’ll be able to play Call of Duty with the same performance you’d get from a modern gaming console it’ll be that smooth. Shit, you might even have better picture quality than people do on a console.
With these expensive gaming laptops, you’ll also see some of the best GPU’s and CPU’s on the market! Additionally, you’ll also see premium features like larger batteries, bigger screens, and other cool things like light up keyboards and led’s around the edges. All this extra “fluff” helps to “set the mood” when you dive into your favorite game.
If you’re a hardcore gamer, you’re going to want to buy a gaming laptop in the luxury price range.
General Gaming Laptop Tips
- Take Your Battery Charger Wherever You Go: PC gaming uses a ton of power and energy. You don’t want to be at a gaming party and run out of battery in the middle of a game. Take your charger with you whenever you take your gaming laptop somewhere.
- Read The Minimum Hardware Requirement For Games You Buy: I’ve made this mistake before. You don’t want to buy a new game, get home, and realize that the game requires some technical specs that your current laptop doesn’t meet. Know your laptop and it’s specs and read hardware requirements before making the purchase.
- Buy A Gaming Laptop With A Removable Battery: You don’t want your battery to go dead and not be able to change it out by yourself. But a gaming laptop with a removable battery.
- Close All Other Applications Before Playing A Game: This is a given. You don’t want to be in the middle of kicking ass in a competitive Call of Duty match and your PC crashes all the sudden because of an overload! Close all other applications before you start playing a game.
If you enjoyed this article, do us a favor and share it with your friends! In addition, if you like our product reviews, we invite you to join our mailing list and you will be notified whenever we release our most popular product reviews! Don’t worry though, we don’t spam, we only send 1-2 emails every 2 weeks. If you’d like to join our mailing list, you can sign up here.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Power Banks In 2019