Last updated on February 1st, 2020
We all love a good pair of headphones with some deep bass pounding in our ears. We want to capture that clean and crisp sound that makes us feel like we’re sitting at the concert in the first row. This is why we have some of the best headphones on the market! We tested, reviewed and got loads of information on some of the best headphones with the most bass that you can find on the market.
Do you listen to music on a regular basis? Watch Netflix on your lunch break? A good pair of wireless headphones will not disappoint. Wireless noise-canceling headphones have increased in popularity and for good reason too!
This review isn’t very long, but we’ve spent a good amount of time testing each and every one of these headphones in our local Best Buy store. We were also able to gather pages and pages of information on each pair and learned quite a bit about them in the process. If you have any other questions about our top 5 after you read the review, don’t hesitate to ask us anything in the comments section.
Top 5 Best Wireless Headphones
1. Bose Quiet Comfort
Bose’s QuietComfort wireless headphones are engineered with renowned noise cancellation that makes quiet sound quieter and your music sound better. With the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built-in, you have instant access to millions of songs, playlists, and more, hands-free. Using your voice is easy. Just ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to help you get home, add something to your to-do list, or check the weather.
Simply choose your voice assistant and ask whatever you want. That’s just the beginning too. These wireless headphones are now enabled with Bose AR, one-of-a-kind audio augmented reality platform.
Get fullness and clarity, regardless of how loud it gets. The drivers in these headphones feature volume-optimized EQ for clear, balanced audio whether you’re in a quiet office or busy street.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment.
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more.
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up.
- Balanced audio performance at any volume.
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose Connect app.
- Bose AR-enabled, an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality.
- Unlock Bose AR via a firmware update through the Bose Connect app.
2. Sony Noise Cancelling
See what happens when it’s just you and your music, with noise canceling that cuts more outside sound than ever before. Experience how smart headphones can be with advanced noise-canceling technology such as Adaptive Sound Control, and the convenience of smart features including Quick Attention, Voice Assistant compatibility, and touch control.
With Sony’s new HD Noise-Canceling Processor QN1, noise-canceling power is greatly enhanced. Having a dedicated NC processor also ensures the reproduction of your music is never compromised due to processor performance.
These headphones take you even deeper into silence with further improvements to Sony’s industry-leading noise cancellation, and smart listening that adjusts to your situation.
- Industry-leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience.
- Alexa-enabled for hands-free voice access to music, information, and more.
- Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation.
- Adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation.
- Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls.
- Get up to 30hrs of battery life on a single charge / 5hrs of playback on a 10min charge.
- Enjoy amazingly clear HiRes audio at work, at home or on an airplane.
- Ergonomically redesigned foldable earphones for easy travel/listening comfort.
- Hands-free headphone, carry case, charging cable and audio cable for a wired connection.
3. Bose SoundLink
Freedom and Convenience. The two biggest advantages of wireless headphones. But Bose gives you a better wireless experience all around. Deep, immersive sound at any volume. Clearer calls at both ends of the communication. Seamless switching between two connected Bluetooth devices, so you’ll never miss a call or that movie you’re watching.
Once you hear them, we think you’ll agree they’re the best-sounding wireless headphones you’ll find anywhere.
- Deep, immersive sound, improved eq-best-in-class performance for wireless headphones.
- Has the latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio/video syncs.
- Has an advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments.
- Enjoy up to 15 hours of use with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Fully recharges in 3 hours.
- Switch between two Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone. The NFC function in iPhone 6/6 Plus or 7/7 Plus only enables Apple Pay functionality.
4. Skullcandy Venue (Our Favorite)
Whether you’re commuting on the subway, tuning out a roommate’s TV, or escaping the distractions of an open office, Skulllcandy’s Venue headphones help you create your own quiet space. The active noise canceling function filters out unwanted noise so all you hear is your music.
Go ahead, get lost in your music. Get lost in the show. But never worry about losing your headphones again. Skullcandy’s Venue headphones feature built-in Tile technology so you can track your headphones anywhere.
Although these headphones were designed to help you escape unwanted noise, they also include special features to help you stay connected to the world around you.
These headphones feature a strong, lightweight design crafted with premium materials. The cushioned adjustable headband lets you dial in the perfect fit, while soft memory foam ear cushions mold to your ears.
- 10 minutes of charging gives you 5 hours of use!
- Need to talk to someone? Just press a button and Venue lets you answer a question or order a coffee without taking off your headphones.
- With the quick touch of a button, you can use Venue to activate your device’s voice assistant to get directions or message your friends.
- By far one of the best headphones with the most bass on the market!
5. Sennheiser HD
The Sennheiser HD 4.40BT wireless headphones offer exceptional sound for every day listening with mobile devices. The comfortable closed-back headset is powered by proprietary Sennheiser drivers that deliver a well-balanced sound with dynamic bass.
Bluetooth wireless technology ensures hassle-free pairing and reliable transmission with smart devices. Its elegantly minimalist design with fold-able headband has been crafted from robust, high-quality materials to meet the requirements of the street.
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX technologies to deliver exceptional wireless sound quality.
- Has intuitive ear-cup mounted controls for changing tracks and for making phone calls with the built-in microphone.
- Supports up to 25 hours of battery life and is supplied with a connecting cable for battery-free listening.
- These headphones are compatible with most smartphones & tablets.
Our absolute favorite pair was the Skullcandy Venue headphones at number 4. These headphones had the bass, noise-cancelation, and the style to go with them. It wasn’t just the looks and the sound quality that reeled us in though, these headphones were extremely comfortable on the ears.
If you have any questions about these headphones, feel free to leave a comment below. Or, if you would rather contact us directly, feel free to use our contact form on our contact page and we will respond to your email in a timely manner.
What do you use your headphones for? Is bass something that you look for in a pair of headphones?